Sunday, August 19, 2012

Crackterest

On Friday my teaching partner walked into my room and asked me what crafty thing I was working on next... and then she called me an overachiever. :( 

Luckily, I took it as a compliment.  She has two small children that she spends most of her spare time wrangling, and me, well I drink... and craft. (Thanks crackterest pinterest.) I am eagerly anticipating every Monday Made It but at the moment have completely blown all of my expenditure funds on tpt and dollar store buys. So, instead of crafting this evening I worked on my first week lesson plans. Something I said I wasn't going to do until Tuesday. WEll... they're done.
Some of these activities came from BabblingAbby's Super in Second pack over at The Inspired Apple and Amy Lemons' Let's Get Started Math Pack at Step into 2nd.

Maybe I will throw a little something quick together for Monday Made It.... or maybe I will go Sunday Funday with boy, for some bluegrass and bloody marys. Oh, the dilemma....



No comments:

Post a Comment